Updated: 17. desember 2021
COVID - travel advice
- The Institute of Public Health and The Norwegian Health Department has updated information on rules and restrictions in regards to travels to Norway.
- The areas that are exempt from quarantine duty may change rapidly.
For more information you can visit these pages:
You can also contact your embassy for more information.
If you are experiencing symptoms like fever, sore throat, chest pain and breathing difficulties while in Norway, please stay in your hotel room / apartment and contact hotel guest service by telephone. Only contact the 24-hour Norwegian medical service at (+47) 116117 if you are in need of medical assistance.
Do not go to the hospital yourself, contact the service number and explain your situation. This is the best and most effective way to receive competent and prompt help.
You can find all the tips to avoid the spreading of the virus at the Norwegian Institute of Public Health’s website.
- To receive a full refund, guests must cancel at least 30 days before check-in
- If you cancel between 7 and 30 days before check-in, you’ll be paid 50% for all nights
- If you cancel less than 7 days before check-in, you’ll be paid 100% for all nights
- Guests can also receive a full refund if they cancel within 48 hours of booking, if the cancellation occurs at least 14 days before check-in
Should you need to cancel your booking, kindly inform us on firstname.lastname@example.org
It is appreciated that you also inform the provider by email if you are cancelling less than 14 days before the tour date.
Telephone: (+47) 91 80 30 25